The National Upcycled Computing Collective, Inc. needs your support to accomplish and maintain its mission to find new uses for technology thereby extending the life of technology. You can help by becoming a member or providing a tax-deductible donation.
Memberships are divided into several categories:
- Monthly $10.00 (Micro-Members) provide a monthly recurring tax-deductible donation to help us to keep our systems connected.
- Monthly $40.00 (Members) extend a monthly recurring tax-deductible donation to help provide power to our applied research facilities.
- Monthly $100.00 (Supporting Members) magnify their support with a monthly recurring tax-deductible donation to help with overhead costs to maintain our facilities.
- Monthly $150.00 (Access Members) give a monthly recurring tax-deductible donation and assist with projects side by side with our teams and researchers at our different applied research facilities giving them hands on experience and education allowing them to bring their knowledge directly back into the community as leaders, motivators and innovators.
- Monthly $250.00+ (Ambassador Members) give a monthly recurring tax-deductible donation and assist with projects while at the same time representing local businesses and companies who wish to support our research for public benefit.
- Monthly $1,500.00 (Sponsoring Members) empower us with a monthly recurring tax-deductible donation makeing it possible for us to open and sustain new facilities in areas of need and providing us opportunities to grow.
- Annual $10,000.00+ (Founders Circle Members) give an annual recurring tax-deductible donation providing tremendous support to all of our facilities and the ability to expand and provide for the expansion of numerous projects toward our goal to upcycle technology in a meaningful way!
If you wish to become a Member and have questions regarding these categories, feel free to contact us: